Privacy and Data Protection
Airport Park and Ride may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24 May 2018.
Throughout holding your data, we have kept it securely and ethically, using it in ways that you would expect us to. There are no surprises with us.
Every email you receive from us has the option for you to opt out of email marketing, so whenever you want to opt out, you can. If you ever have any trouble with this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What are the changes?
- We explain when others may be able to see your identity
- We set out clearly in what situations we pass on any of your personal information to anyone else – including information about the sub-processors who process personal information on our behalf
- We include information about how long we keep personal data for, how you can find out what personal data we have about you, and how to download it or correct it
- We include contact details for our Data Protection Officer
We may collect from you the following personal details:
What we collect
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Airport Park and Ride may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help it develop this website and its services, for which this data will be held internally. This aggregate data will not include information that can be used to identify you.
We require these details to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market
research purposes – we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use
the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may also store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do this to collect overall analytics and make improvements on our site.
Subject to you advising us to the contrary, on you providing your personal details to us you are deemed to agree that we may use them as follows:
Google Analytics – we use Google Analytics to collect statistics on the use of the website. More information about the cookies set by Google Analytics can be found here. You can find information about how to opt out of Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Hotjar – we use Hotjar to collect statistical data about the use of our website. You can find information about how to opt out of Hotjar at https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out
Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas of features of our site.
If you have any queries regarding information found on this page, please contact:
Name: Data Protection Officer
Tel: 01282 330 330