PAY PARK LIMITED
Trading as “Airport Park & Ride”
Pay Park Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
When do we collect information about you?
We collect personal information about you in several ways, including:
- when you book or search for products and services on our website;
- when you request information via email;
- when you liaise with our Customer Services Department;
- when you enter into one of our competitions;
- when you register for a promotion;
- when you complete one of our surveys;
- if you interact with us through social media such as Twitter or Facebook.
We may also receive information about you from third parties with whom we work closely such as businesses contracted by us to provide products and services to you, technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers.
What information do we collect from you?
We may collect and use the following information about you:
- information you give us such as your name, address, contact telephone number, e-mail and credit/debit card details;
- information about you travel arrangements;
- information regarding your visits to our website, mobile websites and applications when we may automatically collect and process;
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- information about your website usage, including your browsing history and your navigation through our website.
Certain categories of information are considered sensitive under the Data Protection Act 1998 including health information. We will only collect sensitive personal information about you where you have provided such information to us (or via a third party such as a travel agent) as a necessary part of purchasing products and services from us.
By providing us with sensitive personal information, you explicitly agree that we may collect, use, share with third parties and transfer outside of the European Economic Area this personal information for the purpose of delivering the products and services you have asked for and for administrative and legal purposes.
Please note that if you withdraw your consent to our use of your sensitive personal information, we may not be able to provide all or part of the products and services that you have requested.
How do we use your information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to enable the provision of the products and services you have requested;
- to provide services tailored to your requirements, for example, to send you messages and information that we consider relevant and of interest to you, either prior to, during or after your travel and to personalise the products and services on our website or other sales channels;
- to deliver service information about the products and services you have booked or in relation to your travel plans; to contact you for your views on our products and services;
- to provide you with marketing communications about products and services we feel may be of interest to you, for example, by sending marketing emails including emails with links to selected third party sites and SMS messages;
- to improve your experience of, and provide personalised offers on, our websites, mobile apps and other sales channels;
- to ensure that content on our websites, mobile apps, search engines and third party sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about products and services that may interest you or them;
- If you find that you’d rather not have any contact with us, apart from that which is necessary for us to give you our normal level of service, please unsubscribe by following the link on any of our emails.
- for billing, administrative and legal purposes;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
Information we receive from other sources
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Who do we share your information with?
- if you have signed up to a special promotional prize draw, then you may be contacted by those subsidiary partners stated at the time of sign up or entry into the competition;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the information to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website and to personalize and tailor offers;
- third parties running customer surveys on our behalf;
- third party service providers we are using to provide services that involve data processing, including the sending of marketing and service related emails on our behalf;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our booking terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates.
If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Where we store your personal information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. You can tell our site is secure as a small locked padlock will appear in the bottom left of your browser to show that you can safely send credit and debit card details through our site. We also have firewall security software in place to protect our internal information from the Internet.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Customer Services, Pay Park Limited, Group House, 12a Mead Way, Padiham, Burnley, BB12 7NG